Sunday, December 21, 2014

My drawings of Jesus

Recently I have started drawing. In my younger years I finished children youth school but since I havent drawn much. Here I am sharing with you my drawings of Jesus.

1. Jesus, the Good Shepherd. Pencil. 

2. Same drawing of mine, reedited and with Bible quote

3. Yet another version of the same drawing 

4. Face of Jesus. Black pen. I used an Orthodox icon (that I have at home) to draw this.

5. Same pen drawing of mine with a Bible quote and different background.

6. Yet another version with a different quote

7. Jesus Christ with a thorn wreath. Pen drawing of mine. Just with a normal black ball ink.

8. The Look of Jesus. Pen drawing of mine. 

9. My drawing of Jesus with Bible quote

10. Jesus with a lifted blessing Hand. Pencil. My drawing too.

I would appreciate your feedback. God Bless you and your family:) Greetings from Iceland!

No comments:

Post a Comment